AK goes to Afghanistan

Hello to all my friends.

Some of you are already aware, but now I will post for all.

I leave on Sunday the 10th to go to Houston for training. After a week or two there, I then depart to beautiful #1 vacation destination of Afghanistan. My assignment is for one year.

I will try to keep in touch, however I do not know what the internet capabilities will be at this time.

Please feel free to drop me PMs and when I get to them I will most certainly respond.

Keep the chatrooms clean mods....I will not be around there much at all, maybe not at all if I have the same situation that Dust is experiencing in the sandbox.

Anyways, like I said, I will be around in TX for a week or two so I have time to say goodbye to everyone...I just wanted to give you guys a heads up now.

AK...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF, over?

Dude! You just got back for SE Asia! You just did a kick ass express driving tour of the US (from AK to FL no less...can't get much more inclusive than that). You're just getting settled in FL with a new job, new place to live.

And now you're off again. Well...you've always been off but we just didn't say anything about that.

Be safe. Come back in one piece. Same offer as was made to Dust we'll make to you. If you need anything at all, let us know and we'll organize a care package to you and your unit (that still stands for you, too, Dust. Need something and we can help? Let us know!).

Stay safe. And let us know how you're doing.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.