Wanker (wacker) to the N-th degree...

MedicDude

Hey all,

If this guy has already been "featured" here, I apologize in advance. However, I've been reading a lot about the wanker types out there, which often make me laugh, but sometimes make me want to bash my head on the desk... Seems the American wankers (or wackers, however you want to say it) are more visible, but I have no doubt there are some up here in Canada too. Anyway, here's the link to this forum thread.

http://forums.swedespeed.com/zerothread?id=59662

:roll:

I don't want to give away any surprise, but man... I don't know whether to feel frustrated, sad, or just laugh! (personally I think laughter is the most productive response in this case!)

At least the other posters in the forum gave him a bit of a reaming...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man...yeah...laugh is probably best....but something about that does make you want to slap him till he wakes up..

That's one of those things that if you tried to describe it I'd say "shut up....now you're just making stuff up."

Unbelievable

Dwayne

That's frickin' crazy! Whack-jobs like that clown are generally 17 year old kids with access to a credit card attempting to be more important then they will ever be. I hope the fire department he is supposedly associated with is tearing him from grill to bumper over that atrocity.

If the car and complete whackerdom is not enough for you, continue thru the thread to the picture where he shows off his guns. :shock:

Not only is he a whacker he's a psycho to boot.

Peace,

Marty

:joker:

P.S. Ya gotta love the lead pipe look holding up his laptop. :lol:

I've seen worse wackers. :roll: If he had a blue light preferably a light bar(Pa volley's use blue lights) on top of his vehicle,a fire helmet in his back window,and an EMT sticker on the back window, I'd call him a true wacker. :P Although he does have the EMS plate on front of his car and stethoscope on his mirror. What's with the mounted lap top? :?

I've seen worse cars. A guy I work with has twice as many lights than this guy. Then again, my buddy is a dealer and his vehicle is a demo. It's ok to have that many lights. He does run volley with a dept with high traffic volume enroute to his station. This guy in TX is a total KD. You would think if this guy has enough money go buy a Volvo, he'd have enough money to buy a real Jotto desk and not run down to the local Home Depot to piece together that piece of crap laptop stand.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.