Saved - thoughts after 5 episodes

Good morning all - I finished the 5th episode of Saved last night. I have to say, they have done something right at least.

I do like this show, I never thought I would say that after the first 2 horrible episodes but it shows that they may have let the original medic/advisors go and got new ones.

The first episodes I couldn't count the number of errors without having to grab my wifes hands to keep adding away.

The 3rd thru last nights episodes the errors have been few and far between.

I am developing a liking for the main characters especially the lady paramedic and her newbie partner.

I know this show is pure fiction and there are items that are unreal and such but for entertainment value I look forward to it each week now. It helps though that "The Closer" is on before Saved but I do like the show now.

Just my thoughts after 5 episodes.

The Closer? You can't be serious.

I haven't seen "Saved," and I don't plan on it. But I accidentally caught an episode of "The Closer" in a hotel room right before I left the states. That is the most horrible, over-acted crap I have ever seen in my life. That phoney arse Southern accent on that chick makes me wanna vomit. It's so bad that I couldn't even concentrate on the show. The accent was too distracting. That chick is horrible.

for pure entertainment value I do like Saved. I have stopped looking for errors basically. The glaring ones yes but the not so glaring, not really looking.

If asked if the episodes could be done better then heck yeah they could be but for pure entertainment value I like the show.

As for what dust says, I agree on the overacting but - I spend many hours a day with an overbearing client manager, a client who doesn not know thier processes yet expects me to know them and then driving in the great city(ha ha) of Miami where everyday may be your last time driving I like to go to the hotel, get a quick workout in, then get dinner and then sit down to something that does not make me have to think and I can just veg out(isnt' that what 'TV is for) then I do enjoy those shows.

Hope you are staying safe over there dust - by the way how long does it take a package to get to me after you have mailed it to me.