Menorrhagia

Well, here is my 2 cents worth on the subject. I suffered from the same condition, along with a few other 'female' problems. Spoke with my Gyno, and together came to a decision to have a hysterectomy. This condition was affecting not only my daily life, but also my intimate life. I was continuously exhausted, didn't have energy to do anything, let alone go to work or function at home with my family. I also had put on a lot of weight, which I may add is very unhealthy for anyone. Since I have had my hysterectomy, I have more energy, feel that I can fully function as a human being, and have become a much nicer person! LOL. I have also lost quite a good bit of weight, and continue to lose the extra weight. For once in a real long time, I feel great, I am looking good, and most of all, I once again get to enjoy my life with my kids. I also feel healthy again! But on the downside to this, I swear that the 'hot flashes'........they gotta GO!!!!! That is something that I can live without, as well as my partner at work, since I constantly have the AC going full blast! But since I had made the choice a few years back to not have more children, my doctor and I felt that this was the course of treatment available for my condition. I do not regret the decision that I made, and since it made me feel better physically, I also feel better mentally. I now can complete my job and have a sense of completion about myself. [/font:80296bfc85]

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.