Persuading men to act considerately

Michael

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps I had a moment of an unclear wording. I wanted to imply that, while possibly under-reported, it exists. I have never run such a call, but we all know, due to our collective experiences, they're out there!

Remember way, way, back we had an in depth discussion of rape. I think we covered every aspect of rape. Everything from women just giving in, letting the guy "finish" and let him be off, to the mention of " a anti-rape device similar to a chastity belt". And the mention of the reason on rape and the psychological devastation of the rape victim.

Guess what I'm saying is, I can see this topic easily turning into a repeat of that topic. If people want to fine, go for it. But it does have a different angle to the topic so....

Shall we or shall we not hash it out again?

Oh, and to me...I agree with those who think that I would worry more about the victim's lives. As it was discussed before, rape is not a completely sexual drive thing, it's violence driven. And if he's already "jacked up" and then put into a lot of pain, he's just going to become more violent.