Another lady with dizziness

ERDoc

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, that might be a little too large for the gamma knife.

What I picked up on google when I was checking the Latin earlier was pituitary cancer (which would cause blindness in both peripheries, but leave the middle of the visual field unaffected), but cancer at the visual cortex seems about right too.

She has 2 brain lesions (most likely mets from the breast ca) and 2 bone lesions. The black surrounding those masses is edema. That "bump" she got on her head was actually a lytic lesion in her skull. While she contributed all of her symptoms to the two accidents, they were red herings. Her chest xray that was done in the ER also showed a few masses. CT scan of the chest the next day did not look good at all. She has a pretty poor prognosis.

She has 2 brain lesions (most likely mets from the breast ca) and 2 bone lesions. The black surrounding those masses is edema. That "bump" she got on her head was actually a lytic lesion in her skull. While she contributed all of her symptoms to the two accidents, they were red herings. Her chest xray that was done in the ER also showed a few masses. CT scan of the chest the next day did not look good at all. She has a pretty poor prognosis.

"ERDOC,"

Great case, when I first saw the 'lesion' with the 'halo' on the CT, I started to consider abscess..Then of course it didn't exactly explain the connection with the 'crainial opening so I dropped it.. Thanks,

ACE844