O Canada...

vs-eh?

I'm not the most patriotic person in the world, but this made me smile with appreciation. Awesome...

Anyway, the reason I posted this in the humor forum is because of the guy in the background starting at around the 56 second mark.

I think he makes up for my lack of overt patriotism. :)

wow... i would have loved to have been there....

and the guy singing at the 52 second mark... i believe he's the equipment manager or something like that for the oilers... and hes mentally retarded. but hes awsome, and apparently very proud to be canadian.

ya know, i had watched that, and to be honest, i think that guy looks a bit like a certain member on EMT City, not to mention any names dust devil. :) but then again, i haven't seen dust in a while, so maybe my memory is distorted

Well, maybe surprised is the wrong word- I guess since I dont watch hockey I havent heard the anthem in AGES- I dont know if I know all the words or order anymore :)...Guess most Canadians are into hockey- so I guess I'll just speak for myself- my bad.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.