MEMO: All users of the EMT CITY chat rooms (comedy use only)

Wackerdan

Is that the new gold standard of treatment? Swear at the anaphylactic pt? :lol: Man, I new you all were progressive but that is just astounding in its innovativeness. I knew I was ahead of my time.

yes it is actually, i was taught to say "ok, now damn it, we're gonna take this f**king injector, and hold it against your s**ting leg, and then this huge ass needle is gonna force it's way into your dumb ass leg....." lol

no, sandy did not tell us to say that.

Ok folks, It was really intended as a JOKE, COMEDY, something to laugh at. Thats why I put it in the FUNNY section so enjoy it, don't take life so seriously. Have fun with it while it lasts!

Ok folks, It was really intended as a JOKE, COMEDY, something to laugh at. Thats why I put it in the FUNNY section so enjoy it, don't take life so seriously. Have fun with it while it lasts!

We are having fun with it Dan .........this is how we have fun in the City.... :lol:

oh one more thing Dan Perhaps you should check with……. :roll: :twisted:

A man was convicted and fined for calling a police officer a donkey. After he had paid his fine, the man asked the judge, "Your Honor, am I to understand that I am forbidden to call a police officer a donkey?"

"That is correct," replied the judge.

"Well, Your Honor, am I also forbidden to call a donkey a police officer?"

"You may do so if you wish," replied the judge.

"Very well," the man said, and as he turned toward the door of the courthouse and passed the officer who had arrested him, he tipped his hat and said, "Good day then, Mister Police Officer."

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.