Do you work with an EMT or a driver?

i am an emt.they put me on a truck with 1 paramedic during me being a driver.what use was i to her-none.i think they should only have a driver on trucks that have 2 professionals on board.i appreciate me having the job of driver back then-but they dont help any.as an emt,i get a driver on my truck and they gave me the "blondest" girl.she not even much use as a lifter.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am an emt.they put me on a truck with 1 paramedic during me being a driver.what use was i to her-none.i think they should only have a driver on trucks that have 2 professionals on board.i appreciate me having the job of driver back then-but they dont help any.as an emt,i get a driver on my truck and they gave me the "blondest" girl.she not even much use as a lifter.

West Virginia interpreter? Someone?

Your Honor, I rest my case........

virtualchatrooms1ca.gif

R/r 911

WTFO :shock:

PRPG & Rid, that's funny. I'm still laughing :D:lol::lol:

damn excuse me.just tried to state my point-sorry if i didnt say what YOU put in my mind.would you rather write it for me?ridicule me for what?????my opinion?FO

I went to FreeTranslation.com and ran that post through about 5 different languages and I still can't decipher it. :?

Kristina, you literally have to go right past the "Spell Check" button in order to click on the "Submit" button when you post. It really could not possibly get any easier. Consequently, it shouldn't be shocking to you that those who consider this a profession of educated and intelligent, detail minded professionals might find your cavalier disregard for civility -- as well as the forum rules you never bothered to read -- at least mildly annoying.

If you're not interested in fitting in here, then you're not interested in fitting in with our profession. Think about it. :wink:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.