Fick Principle

Okay kymedic2007.. after reviewing some of the web sites that was given it has some nice diagrams and simplistic information on the Fick principle.

Maybe you can enlighten us on the problems you are having understanding it ? Or you have a comment etc.. Questions such as this might get a better response...Apparently we have been getting a lot of students lately wanting people to do their homework or research for them.

I suggest reading your text, then reviewing some of the web sites then come back with specific questions that you have about the theory. I am sure there will be plenty of medics to assist you then... who knows you might even teach us a thing or two...

R/R 911

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...

first

Never mind fake smile, someone please tell me how to spot a fake emoticon.

- and now

Fick Lives!

(What are the odds? Still, I refuse to acknowledge a pattern)

Not feeling richer, but maybe a kind of CyberSynergy.

Thank you Michael.

I am looking for a good site to find some in depth info on the Fick Principle

Any site that we might have that would contain this information is the sames one's that are most likely obtained through using different search engines commonly available on the internet. As far as some "in depth info" goes, what exactly are you looking for? If you ask a broad question, you'll get a broad answer. It really is that simple.

And there have been quite a few students looking to forum members to do their work for them...it gets old sometimes when the answers are easily obtained.

Shane

NREMT-P