Help find NR check off sheets

Trying to find the NRs practical check off sheets do i can review for orientation for a new job I recently got. I think I'm a little too lazy seeming how Ive only spent about five minutes or so trying to find one on line. If any one can send me a link or tell me where to find one it would be great. Oh and no I do not have any of my books or notes from class, I'm out of town right now and just want to study up.

Too lazy eh? Five minutes and could not find it. Hmmmm, it took me all of 45 seconds and I was there.

I will say again what has been said many times here before....

If you want to know something about National Registry, where would you think to look? Maybe, I dont know, the national registry website? Might be good to start there.

www.NREMT.org

Google national registry and it gives you the site....now I have pointed you in the right direction, however I will not do all the work for you. The skill sheets are there but it is up to you to discover which tab will reveal them when clicked upon.

OMG -- so harsh medic, but alas, any of us who have ever awaited our results can tell you we have been to that site 1000's of times a day with a glimmer of hope it might be posted, and that is where you will also buy all your patches that you will inevitably need for your uniforms, jackets, gear bags etc. this is where I had to go to get them.. I will do all the work for you https://www.nremt.org/downloads/emt_purchase_form.pdf

They are your friend trust in them.

I agree. I'm about to make some friends and influence people here but there sure seems to be a lack of initiative to a lot of the posters when they ask for help here. It seems that many posters here are just plain lazy or expect others to do the work for them. That is not the way to get thru life guys. Be a little more proactive and think before you post.

www.google.com is your friend. I have found that many times if I have a question that I need answered I will put that question in the search pane of google and it will return many hits of similar or exact sites I need.

Please at least do a google search or msn or yahoo search before coming here asking for help. Some things cannot be found but of the last 30 or so requests for help finding something online I have done a search and found it within a minute or two.

I agree with the previous poster, lack of initiative in finding the national registry sheets might translate to lack of initiative in patient or other job duties.

I LOVE Google.... don't know what I'd do without it. I agree.... do a little work before posting a question here, if for no other reason that curtailing the tirade of posts like this one! :shock:

well it's not a tirade of posts but more of a level of frustration about the real lack of initiative. Here is what I mean, I need information on where to find the NREMT sheets.

Ok, the person says in their post that they are lazy. That's a given.

The most obvious thought to find that information would be to go to the national registry site. A simple 10 second search would have given him/her the NREMT web site.

The other example is the national registry patch question last week that someone posted where could they find the information.

I'm not blasting the poster about wanting the information as any question is better than no question and there is no such thing as a stupid question, I'm blasting the poster for not doing a search for more than a couple minutes.

Maybe a "general information" section should be made just above this one so people could reference the various previous questions that have been asked. We would delete the "useless" posts in the question so it is just the question, and the location to the answer. That way even if they couldn't use the search feature, they could at least "browse" the various topics a little easier.

You guys were being much too nice in providing a link to the NR website...especially given how lazy this guy states he is.

Hey Fats...a little exertion may slim that screen name for you. Do some research before you post, please. Especially for something as easy to find as this.

-be safe.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.