Help find NR check off sheets

OMG -- so harsh medic, but alas, any of us who have ever awaited our results can tell you we have been to that site 1000's of times a day with a glimmer of hope it might be posted, and that is where you will also buy all your patches that you will inevitably need for your uniforms, jackets, gear bags etc. this is where I had to go to get them.. I will do all the work for you https://www.nremt.org/downloads/emt_purchase_form.pdf

They are your friend trust in them.

Myrna, you didnt do anything for him. Did you read the post? He wanted skills checkoff sheets and said nothing about patches. Am I missing something? Unless you were just trying to be funny, you did not address the post at all, but thanks anyways for giving him the wrong link. I am glad no one told him where to go exactly.

Maybe a "general information" section should be made just above this one so people could reference the various previous questions that have been asked.

There is already a "New Users - Read First!" section which obviously nobody reads. If they wouldn't read a topic that says "Read First," then I really have no faith that they would read a topic that says general information. After all, everybody thinks their question is special. They think they are the first person ever to ask how long it takes to get their NR results or any of the other frequently asked questions here. :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.