The Person Below Me

Alcomedicism

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

naked in a shopping mall???? Are you nutz???!!!???? I hardly can take my clothes off in the dressing rooms!!!

TPBM..... can't stand NASCAR.

I know, really! 42 cars all making 4 left hand turns for 3 hours straight, and it's EXCITING? Heh, not really. If you put the same cars to race down the interstate, then you'd have something worthwhile.

Besides, after working a few NASCAR events in Loudon, it's really more fun to watch what the person below me does:

The person below me rides their red wagons with coolers filled with beer down hills while highly intoxicated, only to fall of at the end and spray beer into a croud of people.

Hell, that would be awesome, on a country road, in the dark, in the back of an ambulance.. God, I am such the perv....

TPBM: Sends naked pics of themselves via their camera phone to their lover.... :twisted:

TPBM... likes to be tied up and spanked!

lmao. :twisted:

Have you been watching?!?! :shock: [-X Guess I'll have to make sure the curtains stay open :toothy1:

TPBM...... Is just as much a perv as the rest of us............

lol I love jokes and playing jokes.... do not put it past me to super glue toliet seats or even worse saran wrap it. ahahahaha

TPBM... likes to shower with their clothes on so they dont catch a cold

Nope...Naked all the way baby!!!! Heck, I don't even like to put my clothes on after I'm done showering!

TPBM likes to roll themselves in corn syrup and then in brown sugar and offer themselves as a treat! :shock:

xoxo

TPBM likes to roll themselves in corn syrup and then in brown sugar and offer themselves as a treat! :shock:

Why do that sound like something PRPG would do.......... :shock:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.