EMS Infidelity

andrean678

Have you had an affair with a partner?  

48 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • Not with a partner, but another co worker.....

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never cheated on anyone, with EMS people or otherwise, but I did date a guy from EMS once, and never again.. Why? because I'm very happy with the relationship I am currently in... but still. We started dating before I got my license, I never had sex with him at his or my work, and I worked very hard to not work at the same company as he did, but I got him a job at my previous company because I got tired of paying his rent and not even living there. Good thing I got him that job, he was screwing everything that had an XX chromosomal make up. The break-up was ugly, the rumors worse, and I vowed never to do it again, and to just leave the next guy who tries to get me to pay his bills.

PP [/font:3f919c1bb6]

If you want to have a happy marriage, never come home early without calling and never check to see if the hood of the car is hot when you get home....

In relation::; Some people say that guns kill people....:?::arrow::volient3:..yet IMHO more than likely it is the husbands and lovers who come home early that more often than not do this...:iroc::violent2::walk:

ACE844

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.