Elderly Woman Dies After Nurse Refuses to Give Her CPR

Kaisu

Agreed Mike, and the nurse is being left to hang by the corporation. This should be a lesson for EMS. Always cover YOUR ass and screw the company. They will not cover yours when the shit hits the fan.

It appears that I was right in my assumption of an Advanced Directive: http://news.yahoo.com/family-woman-denied-cpr-wanted-no-intervention-013800673.html

Capttohellwithitall summed it up best "media sucks donkey balls." They blew this all out of proportion when it was a non issue.

The family appears to be the most rational and level headed part of this whole situation.

• Like 1

Just to get the conspiracy theorists riled up, what does everyone think of the cause of death? I assume (a lot of that going on lately) that there was no autopsy so we will never really know. If the cause of death was listed as a heart attack, think of the up roar. "Defibrillators can save everyone!!!! She should have been saved!!!!! They killed her!!!!" Now, with a stroke it changes everything, "She was going to be a paraplegic anyway so maybe it is better this way. Next sensation story please!!!"

No the sensation would be "time is brain" or whatever the current mantra is.

Wait a second, Wasn't this a result of the Sequester cuts?

OR was she a victim of the Obama Death Panels?

• Like 1

I'm going to my bunker, meet me there. All others who have been pre-determined as having access to the bunker please make your way to the coordinates in the incoming text message. I've got plenty of protection from the Obama/Holder Drones.

Edited by Captain ToHellWithItAll

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/05/spokesman-says-woman-who-refused-to-give-cpr-to-dying-87-year-old-wasnt-nurse/?test=latestnews

Hating to say I was right, but the nurse or activities director, is on voluntary leave and she's soon to be out of a job. She's the sacrificial lamb. I'll bet the voluntary was only voluntary in name. She was probably given a choice that she couldn't refuse.

Edited by Captain ToHellWithItAll

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.