So incredibly pissed

BillKaneEMT

As an update: I went in and interviewed with my new company Monday. They took over most of the 911 contracts in the area barring a few towns that still use FD. And didn't that make them popular!:) My new company runs 100 rigs a day during the week, 60-80 on the weekends, and since they handle 911 for multiple towns and cities from here to South Bend they seem to be perfectly stable. I couldn't even get an interview when I started but after 2 with HR on monday and one with the owner and his wife that afternoon they hired me on the spot! Plus they let me do orientation with this months class instead of waiting for next months so I won't have to go without working. They have a 4 day orientation and at least 2 weeks of riding with an FTO for all new hires, plus mandatory CEVO and a few other things my last company never bothered with. It's sort of culture shock but in a good way. A really good way. Anyhow, I'm gonna crash out now but you folks have a good one!

• Like 3

Thanks guys. Did I mention they offer tuition reimbursement for furthering my education? This has been a great day. Ok. I really do need to get some rest. Have a good one!

Wonderful news to come out of a dark bleek hole my friend, onwards and upwards and expect to see you as EMT - P soon :) take care and enjoy the new adventure :)

Scotty

Dilemma turned around real quick, very happy for you. Hope all works well and things get brighter!!!!!!