Transmucosal glucose and evidence based medicine

Cmon guys !!! You are really so homophobic that you would go without or rather have IO than PR ???????? Get over yourselves. There was this one time at bandcamp .....................................................

I dont' see where I said no PR...... If I'm unresponsive and all you have is a candy bar and your fingers and we are way out in the boonies then put the candy bar up my ass. If it saves my proverbial ass and keeps my brain from frying from no sugar then I don't give a crap which of you sticks it up there.

brain before pride I always say. But I don't ever hope to get to that point and no I don't ever hope to get to the point of needing a candy bar up the chute.

Just make sure that the one of you with the smallest fingers draws the shortest straw ok.

Besides, I don't go camping without the supplies to get me through. I actually went camping last year with a group and trained one of the campers I was with on how to start an IV on me just in case I had this problem happen. It just proves that you can train anyone to do a skill. I have a Diabetic kit in my firstaid kit. 3 amps of d50, 1 amp of glucagon, I have a box of Lantus and enough IV fluid to rehydrate myself and two others for 2 days. All prescribed by a licensed doc friend of mine. My prepper kit will have much much more when I get it set up. I also have zero problem starting an IV On myself. I give myself shots every night so starting an iv is not an issue. the iv hurts a little more but insulin against the wrong nerve hurts just as bad at times.

Edited by Captain Kickass

I am only somewhat amazed that a thread that began with a NIH study evolved to shoving candy bars up people's asses. That took a lot of skill. Well done.

I am only somewhat amazed that a thread that began with a NIH study evolved to shoving candy bars up people's asses. That took a lot of skill. Well done.

and if you needed a candy bar shoved up your ass you'd have a long line of meaty fingered people from the city here stacked up ready to stick a twix up your behind, I for one would be the one walking miles to go get help. 1C or Dwayne can be the one who can do the honors.

Edited by Captain Kickass

Fudge bar? Because that would be so ironic. No thanks. Honestly, I don't even check my bgl unless I feel sickly. My problem is low, and I'm sure I'd know why if I followed up. It started in the low 200's.. Then abruptly began to always be around 70. Varies from the 60's to 80's anymore. I've had a few "incidents" after fires, or searches where I had to scramble to treat. Only lost consciousness once, and it was treated appropriately. But again, I didn't go to the ER. Now if they strapped me in, and got on the road, I wouldn't have had a choice. But, stay and play, and I get to choose.

I'm am in no way homophobic, just don't want anything going in the out. Anal contact is not the exclusive domain of homosexual couples. There are plenty of heterosexual couples that enjoy anal intercourse, both giving and receiving.

Asys, give us a few posts and I am sure we can turn any thread into a candy bar in the ass.

Anal contact is not the exclusive domain of homosexual couples

It is also the domain of Californian "Emergency Medicine Residents" who look more like a surfer than a Doctor

Note interestingly the Medical Board of California licenses one as a "Physician and Surgeon" which here are two totally different things and one cannot be the other; e.g. a GP cannot perform surgery and a surgeon cannot set up shop as a GP

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.