The Kiwi-ERDoc love fest continues

ERDoc

You got kicked in the balls. From chatting a bit, reading posts and being a general stalker here some months before signing on I think you're scary smart, wickedly able and very experienced.

It's a loss for NZ EMS a short sighted selection committee screened you out.

But you know? Class always shows. I'd be very surprised if this was your last chance to move your career forward in the way you want.

Not to blow sunshine up your ass but you're too able to not to succeed in the manner you've set for yourself.

Tom

Edited by A Pox On This Place

Kiwi, are you telling me you cannot reapply for an upcoming class sometime in the near future?

YES! here in New Zealand you get one, and only one chance to apply for Medicine, EVER

From chatting a bit, reading posts and being a general stalker here some months before signing on I think you're scary smart, wickedly able and very experienced.

Dude, I am none of those things, seriously :D

You didn't let me finish...like MOST of the bloody UK and old Commonweath wankers. Last word bastards, all. Even Canucks.

You're a piece of work. That you admit to admiring Indiana and own up to visiting our inbred experimental state. We hate to admit we use damn foreigners as test subjects but if you involuntarily chugged 13 beers and shouted "Show us your tits!" during the Indy 500 our behavior (would you prefer behaviour?) mod worked. Please advise, we want to publish the results sooner rather than later.

Edited by A Pox On This Place

I am going to open my own theme park called Hoosierland

Attractions will include the Indy 500 ride and the Sugarland stage collapse motion simulator (fucking hell I was lucky to survive that one, seriously)

Australia is an option to me for med, but I have to pay for it myself, so I need a spare hundred grand which I am unlikely to have in the forseeable future and even if I do get a hundred grand somehow ... I'd have to seriously reconsider the lifeonomics of being a House Surgeon at 33 or 34 then having to slog away through being a Reg with horrendous post-graduate exams, long hours and all that crap at a time when I would really love to be working on a family and paying off my first house and you know, not making any decent money and lifestyle until I am a Consultant, at 42, provided I get into ACEM or ANZCA first time and pass everything on the first go

Oh well, hopefully people come to visit Hoosierland and give me lots of money ... rather than visit Mittenworld, who the hell would want to go there? Right? stupid Mittenworld, nobody would want to go there ... except some dumshit Emergentologist LOL love you bro

Edited by Kiwiology

There is always a way brother. Heck, you could even consider looking at a Caribbean medical school. One of our members AZCEP is working his way through such a programme?

Henry and Stapleton? What color(s) were the book covers? I may have used either or both, a black and a dark blue book, over the years, but had to return them at the end of the refresher classes.