Strange question from the NREMT-P test today

@ kiwi. Were you taught about NREMT by someone that had taken the current format or taken the test berore the changes? Or was it someting you learned from someone that picked up in the forums?

Edited by DFIB

I was taught milk as well

I was also taught the NREMT tests do not test complex cognitive information processing and require only simple behaviouristic based responses to standardised stimuli

Pass in Adult Teaching class for the win :D

You mean the "So easy a caveman can do it" thought process??????

thats a stupid question. i don't understand their reasoning behind some questions like this. seems pretty irrelevant to me....

If it was your tooth that got knocked out you would probably see the relevance. Would you not want to try to save your tooth?

• 2 weeks later...

Milk. Guess they expect you to stop by the store.

Ya know Spe if you live in a place like Wisconsin I guess we could just stop and get some fresh milk from the side of the road. LOL

Glad I could be of service. :D

Got any ketamine in your hip pouch? That would be being of service, I need to get four teeth extracted and at $200 a tooth that ain't cheap, some ketamine and a bro with the pilers would be you know, free ... and I'd have some good ketamine dreams! so its win-win

In 1989, I was skating down our driveway in classic roller skates; four wheels, ankle support, steel wheels.. Required a lot of grease to keep them freely moving. I was pretty good, unless like a blade of grass got in the way. Dunno what happened, but I fell forward on a down slope, knocked unconscious, broke a tooth, which tore open the inside of my mouth. Sitter carried me inside, blood all over the place, nothing the good old steel J&J first aid kit bolted to the towel cabinet couldn't fix. Yanno, back when it was okay for kids to bleed in the streets, and nobody called an ambulance. When first aid kits had more than tylenol and 300 assorted bandaids. Plopped my displaced tooth in a glass of milk, and off to the dentist. Also back when people actually cared enough, that they would come into their office on a Sunday afternoon and not charge you any extra. Dentist glued the tooth back in place, and it stayed put till I pulled the tooth out several years later.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.