If this does not strike a nerve.....

MongoMedic2

I came accross this this morning, posted by one of my friends from FB...This sort of thing really just trips my trigger. This is just as bad as those who steal valor from the men and women of our Armed Forces.

http://news.yahoo.co...-192558839.html

MongoMedic

Edited by MongoMedic2

No different than the poser in NJ that bought an old crown vic , put light bars , radios and stars of life decals on it and passed himself off at accident scenes as a Paramedic.

Had every known whacker tool on his genuine Galls batbelt.

There are losers in life who wish so badly they could be a hero.

Edited by island emt

I had decided not to post on this one...to try and stay in the good energy...but then went and friggin' blasted him on FB...grin.

Yeah, man, I've said it all before...what a sad, pitiful little man...

I have friends in the Lawrence-Cedahurst (Nassau County [Long Island] New York) VFD. Suffice to say, they ain't happy with this guy.

Also, if he's supposed to be a Captain, why is he wearing the blue cap of a fire fighter, not the white cap of a fire officer/supervisor? I admit I don't recall if the Class "A" uniform of the LCVFD is double breasted, but in the FDNY, EMS and Fire Fighter Lieutenants, and above wear the double breasted, while Fire Fighters, EMTs and Paramedics wear single breasted "blouses" or jackets.

As a mention, while I was a member of the FDNY EMS Command on 9-11-2001, I was out on an extended Line Of Duty Injury that day, and, even when I returned to full duty, never worked the "Ground Zero" or related sites.