So... Whats your hobby?

EMTDenny

I have the flight yoke and rudder pedals. I own the throttle quad but have never been able to get it to work properly. Any chance you know of a good freeware panel for a 3 engine aircraft, specifically the MD-11?

There's a POSKY MD-11 if you want one. PMDG is as good as it gets though.

For the quadrant, have you downloaded drivers for it?

Does the POSKY comes with a decent 3 engine panel? I'll have to take a look for it. As for the quadrant, I downloaded all of the drivers but I haven't given it much attention in a while.

I've never used it, but if POSKY has the MD-11, it'll also have a panel to go with it. Can't comment on the quality. Here's a few MD-11s if you want to check them out: http://simviation.com/1/search?submit=1&keywords=md-11&x=0&y=0

For the quadrant, is it a pin connector or a USB one?

I was not sure what youze guyz were tawkin about, so I looked up "MD 11". Is this some flight simulator program for a large commercial tri-engined jet? Last time on any type flight simulator that I took, I crashed the United Star Ship Enterprise (NCC-1701).

I was not sure what youze guyz were tawkin about, so I looked up "MD 11". Is this some flight simulator program for a large commercial tri-engined jet? Last time on any type flight simulator that I took, I crashed the United Star Ship Enterprise (NCC-1701).

Flight Simulator X. It has a large following, with a sizable portion doing everything they can to make it as real as possible. Basically, you can fly just about any plane anywhere in the world (there's no objective). PMDG is a company that makes planes, and they have done the MD-11. You pay for it, but it's top of the line.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...