I got a job interview for 911. Im busting out of ITFT (hopefully)

runswithneedles

Amen. Thats why I turned down the full time job. I did my interview today. It went very well. I noticed that the supervisor who interviewed me handed me a copy of the protocols. However no one else received them? Can this be an indication of what be yet to come. :turned:

Probably a good sign that they are seriously considering an offer of employment. Next visit will probably have a test on them to see if you had the initiative to at least look through them and learn some of their organizations protocols.

I got the email from AMS head quarters. They have invited me for orientation. :clown: So long inter-facility and helllo 911. Ive been reading around and several other forum sites mention during the orientation also involves taking a EVOC course. Is this a set company policy? And what should I expect from the orientation.

I got the email from AMS head quarters. They have invited me for orientation. :clown: So long inter-facility and helllo 911. Ive been reading around and several other forum sites mention during the orientation also involves taking a EVOC course. Is this a set company policy? And what should I expect from the orientation.

Good job! congratulations!

First of all, congratulations!!

Secondly, the Emergency Vehicle Operator Course should be a lot of fun from what I've heard. EVOC is generally a company decision, at least in my area. Of the 4 local services, not counting FD and county ambulances, only one of them requires it's employees to take an EVOC. As for your orientation I have no idea but I'm sure you'll be fine. Congrats again!!

Thank you soo very much. And I have the green light from all of my classes including cardiology so I just have to get my homework done before I leave.

AVOC/EVOC will teach you the skills needed to safely operate emergency vehicles and the laws pertaining to that operation.

Pay attention. Far too many of our brothers & sisters are killed every year in preventable ambulance motor vehicle crashes.

There is no such thing a an accident!

• Like 2

There is no such thing a an accident!

Isnt that why we now call MVA's MVC's?

I will be certain to pay attention.

Isnt that why we now call MVA's MVC's?

I will be certain to pay attention.

Good plan: The life you save might be your own.

It's good to see that you removed your name and have started to think. Try also removing the ridiculous commentary under your avatar