new to the forum

mikel

Hello my name is Mike, been a EMT for 5 years, broad scope of work form transports to the movie industry..I am a paramedic student in Texas... alomst done!!! Thought I would join to get a some knoweldge from people in the field and also job prospects in Texas and abroad..looking forward to asking a ton of Q's. lol

Welcome. What are the odds. Two paramedic students with the same name in the same state on the same forum. :clown:

LOL. im actually in central Texas. and Im in Percom's Paramedic program..which is awesome and intensely challenging..to say the least but I already have retained knowledge that other paramedics in the field dont seem to know or cant remeber more likely... so I know Im being tought something:)

>>> To Mrs. T. Crippin..I believe you just kicked me out of your emt-b chatroom just now...haha.

To Mrs. T. Crippin..I believe you just kicked me out of your emt-b chatroom just now...haha.

Um, I don't think I kicked as much as you bailed as soon as I told you it was the Basic chat and not the Paramedic chat. ha ha

Seriously, I don't have an issue with you guys joining us...just make sure that the basics drive the call. FYI, it was Alex who helped my guys see that not all strokes are strokes by directing them in the right direction on diagnostic tools.

And, if I can be of assistance in your training...not that Gene isn't doing a FANTASTIC job...you know where to find me!

Toni

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.