Maybe I should of done this first!

MongoMedic

Hey all,

I am new to the City, although I have been on for almost a week now I have not done an intro. Hence, maybe I should of done this first. My name is Sterling. I am from Texas and currently work in Mongolia on a rotational basis. I am pretty outspoken, especially if something gets my goat. I am not the smartest guy in the world, but I will try to contribute to this site as best as I can. I believe that dignity, respect, and knowledge are intregal parts of our jobs. No matter what type of setting we practice in. Anyway, I look forward to learning from y'all and helping out in any way that I can.

MongoMedic

I didn't want to scare away folks before they got a chance to meet me :)

MonogMedic

It is good to see fellow Texicans in the forum. For a while I thought the Candians and Aussies were going to take over!

Welcome again.

Edited for spelling

Edited by DFIB

Yeah, it's way past time...what a wiener....

And could you do us a favor and post a better pic? I hardly recognize you from that one! Of course I'm used to looking at you through one eye. Maybe you're wife thinks it's hot, cause she's used to looking up your nose.., but the rest of us? Not so much.... :-) If you want to really succeed here at the City you need to post a pic that shows that you're obviously virile, and hung, and macho...like....say...mine? Just some helpful advice....

Good to have you here Brother....

Dwayne

Welcome to the city I hope you have thick skin, we are a different kind of herd here ;)

Actually I am sure that I will be fine...I actually might (unintentionally) piss somebody off before to long. All kidding aside I accept any type of critism that comes my way. If someone pisses me off, then ask Dwayne what might happen to them ;).

• Like 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.