Reckless Driving

V8SplashMan

Must be an arizona thing,

Here all healthcare workers , teachers ,school bus drivers.fire, Police, anyone working with kids,etc, all have to go through the same level of clearance & background checks.

Don''t worry about your friend being a stoner, Worry about yourself,

Get different friends.

You've had your dope slap and gotten a chance to change. Wake up & go forward with your life !

• Like 1

Hell, the true insanity in your post? Deciding to become a medic instead of a nurse...

I agree with the others, I think the GC is a douche...I'm no expert, but I've not heard of a couple of driving misdemeanors being an issue with nursing school, particularly if there is no alcohol attached to them, though from the classes you had to do it sounds as if there was.

If they were going to bounce everyone that had a couple of driving pings they'd empty out the colleges in a hurry.

Get your card, stay away from that GC and go to nursing school and rock. See? Easy!

Good luck man. If you'd come here reporting a 2.5 GPA with the same story I'd tell you to go and screw yourself...but if you truly carry a 4.0, I have a lot of respect for that...

Dwayne