Run Run Run Faster than my bullets can ...............

flamingemt2011

This is a very catchy tune, but do you know what the lyrics are ?

Lyrics to Run Run Run Faster Than My Bullet (Pumped up Kicks) by Foster the People are as follows: [Verse 1] Robert's got a quick hand He'll look around the room He won't tell you his plan He's got a rolled cigarette Hanging out his mouth he's a cowboy kid Yeah, he found a 6-shooter gun In his dad's closet Hidden in a box of fun things And I don't even know what But he's coming for you Yeah, he's coming for you [Hook] All the other kids with the pumped up kicks You better run, better run, outrun my gun All the other kids with the pumped up kicks You better run, better run, faster than my bullet [Verse 2] Daddy works a long day He be coming home late Yeah, he's coming home late And he's bringing me a surprise Cause dinner's in the kitchen And it's packed in ice I've waited for a long time Yeah, the slight of my hand Is now a quick pull trigger I reason with my cigarette And say your hair's on fire.

And I shot the sheriff but I didn't shoot the deputy.

The jig is up the news is out they finally found me, a renegade who had it made with something yada yada yada for a bounty

It seems to be a popular tune for the bar. I ended up yelling at some poor girl I've never seen before, something along the lines of it being played 11 times in three hours for christ sakes. I realize some folks will do anything to try to get laid, but playing the same song, every other song, for a drunk blonde with no class... PUHLEEZE! I gave the DJ $20 for the CD, and tossed it over the balcony into the ravine.

Reasonable AND a little scary. Seems like people either love or hate the song. I happen to love it, however do hope that people don't take it to heart and act out, citing the song as their trigger.

Kurt Cobain et al ... (liked him too, hated the Bitch although she was good live in concert in the 90's) ...