finals on my emt-b tomorrow im looking for a good site to a practice test

bolemiss

Are you talking about your class finals, or the NR?

Did you take a college level course or one of the fire based classes?

You almost certainly won't take this in the spirit intended, but for your career as an EMS professional? Start here...http://lessons.englishgrammar101.com/EnglishGrammar101/Module5/Overview5.aspx

Dwayne

• Like 1

Ok who let the language policeman out of his captain crunch box ?

http://lessons.englishgrammar101.com/EnglishGrammar101/Module5/Overview5.aspx NICE ! :punk:

Wholeheartedly agreed Dwayne, just what is this lack of respect for the bloody queens English lately mate ? This is not text central unless this bolemiss missed the search engine, which works very well for specific topics, key words and the like ? A better question: HOW can one write a legible patient care report medical legal document or an incident report, when asking for assistance in this way ?

cheers

That is the issue guys, high school level English has taken a back seat to the texting generation that is in our high school's these days. There is a real and present reason why we lag behind in every single subject.

My best friends wife is a math teacher in high school. She tells horror stories of kids who are seniors who can't put a sentence together to save their lives. She says she fears for our collective future.

Are you talking about your class finals, or the NR?

Did you take a college level course or one of the fire based classes?

You almost certainly won't take this in the spirit intended, but for your career as an EMS professional? Start here...http://lessons.englishgrammar101.com/EnglishGrammar101/Module5/Overview5.aspx

Dwayne

I'm also betting Dwayne, that if the history on this site is true, the OP will get offended and say that he doesn't actually talk like this in real life and for us to stop our criticism, that seems to be the overall responses from the new posters when their grammatical prowess is challenged. Anyone want to place a bet with me on this one?

That is the issue guys, high school level English has taken a back seat to the texting generation that is in our high school's these days. There is a real and present reason why we lag behind in every single subject.

My best friends wife is a math teacher in high school. She tells horror stories of kids who are seniors who can't put a sentence together to save their lives. She says she fears for our collective future.

Look back in topics there is a trend ... and this is NOT the first suggestion .. maybe the shift key is broken ?

I vote that you do not do anything, if you do not know it by now, you have no hope of passing, cramming will confuse you.

I so very much agree with this statement. If you don't know it when you complete the program...

I vote that you do not do anything, if you do not know it by now, you have no hope of passing, cramming will confuse you.

And again, you may not take the above statement in the spirit intended, but it's very true, not a criticism.

Cramming is for those that are unprepared. I didn't touch a book two weeks prior to my Nat Reg. for this very reason.

If you studied all along and did well, you should be fine. If it's class finals you're looking for then it's you class material you'll want to go back to, if you insist on doing so, as that's where the information for the test will be coming from. If it's the NR you're speaking of, it's too late now as the information you glean at this point will be temporary and likely just make the things you are already solid in more confusing. See?

Good luck

Dwayne

I agree as well. Cramming last minute will only land you confusion and a blank mind when you read the questions. By cramming you will effectively shut yourself down. Leave it alone and, if you have studied during class and done well throughout, you will do fine on the final test.