Professional forum post

Just Plain Ruff

Recently there was a forum post that went out to about 2500 people if they have their notifications turned on right. If they don't then it went to about 1000 people. Many of these people on this forum have many years of experience and multiple degrees and even those with MD's and doctorates read these forums.

This is the forum post in its entirety of which I only removed references to companies and actual names.

"Sicme i was introduced to issue collector by yourself we have foun it a great tool, id be interested to know more how we can understand the files you collect to see if we can see if we can do anything ourselves.

Is there any guides on using the files? to troubleshoot issues that may caued locally?"

This is similar to what I see on the run reports that I review. And this person had spell check available to him unless he chose to ignore the responses to his errors.

I know what this person was asking but some out there would not and would wonder what kind of idiot is putting this kind of drivel out.

So this is a word of caution to use spell check and review what you post as you can see, it will sometimes make you look uneducated and could color your colleagues opinion of your skillset and knowledge base.

Ruff