Grand Jury Report on Sandusky -Penn State Read w/ Caution

flamingemt2011

I will not be surprised if Sandeski is only the tip of the indictment iceberg. People are responsible for what they knew and when they knew it. They are responsible for financial and hierarchical gain that may or may not have been affected by their silence. This is going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

Yeah, it's terrible. I didn't really know the details until I read that document. It's just so tragic that so many supposedly responsible adults took the easy way out and didn't pursue the matter. They basically decided that those kids were worthless.

It seems like there's a lot of other people who should be shouldering some of the blame. Hopefully they're held to account.

I will not be surprised if Sandeski is only the tip of the indictment iceberg. People are responsible for what they knew and when they knew it. They are responsible for financial and hierarchical gain that may or may not have been affected by their silence. This is going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

According to CNN there have been at least 12 additional victims come forward in the past day or so.

As this continues to develop it just gets more and more disgusting. People are calling death threats in against the coach who turned it in. They are having rallys to support the coaches. WTF? It's no wonder our country is so screwed. As long as your team has a good record, you get a free pass for allowing young boys to be raped.

I agree, I can not believe a grown man would see a child being sodimized in a shower, and not beat the hell out of the adult. I used to respect Joe-Pa, but I can't any longer. All of them should go to jail.

The truly sad part is that it was not just one witness. There were several who witnessed all kinds of abuse. Forget telling the police. Why didn't they stop it?

I have a hunch that this is going to be huge. It seems that it crosses state lines and departments. A lot of people should go to jail before it is over.

Edited by DFIB

This is truely a dispicable event and will certainly turn into nightmare at Penn State. Sad that people witnessed the events and didn't report it, they are just as responsible as the ones actually committing the act of abuse. A friend of mine who worked in the court system when Clifford Olsen was caught was asked what she would do to him if she had a chance. Her answer was "just give me a potato peeler".

After reading that, I feel like I need to soak in a hot bath to cleanse myself. I feel dirty after just reading it.

Everyone associated with this case should be fired, prosecuted, and then sent to prison to serve their time in general population.

From the janitors who said nothing, to the grad assistant who witnessed the acts and did not report them to the police, to the coaching staff who were aware, to Paterno who never followed up on this, to the university administration who ignored this, to the university police who swept this under the rug-

I am literally sick to my stomach.

• Like 1