LIBYA-Medevacs

*****Attention Flight Medics and Flight Nurses********

Looking to see who has short term deployment availability for a rapid mobilization project. Contract is NOT yet awarded, but need to know staffing capability. Up to 100 casualties need to be transported out of Libya to Dubai. PM with availability and we will go from there. You MUST have a USA Passport in hand. Thanks

Please do not hit me with a million questions at this time. Either you are possibly available, can make yourself available or you are not interested. The dates are going to be immediate obviously if you read the news. I am currently talking with Libyan government officials.

Pay is yet to be determined but will be commensurate with this type of work. Everything will be paid for.

I am trying to find out who has a high level of interest, the necessary skills/education and the willingness to drop everything on a moment's notice for this mission.

YOU MUST HAVE A PASSPORT !!!

(AND NO YOU DO NOT HAVE TIME TO GET ONE).

I'm in Mongolia for another three weeks or so, but doesn't that put me more or less on the same side of the planet as Lybia?

Anyway, just so you know. I could probably run for a few weeks after that if the money is right... :-)

Have passport, have immediate availability if money is right.

Not nationally registered though. I know that's probably a sticker point.

ACLS and CPR and PALS expired but can get them in 4 days if needed.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.