Newbie Dinosaur

RockDoc

Greetings everyone. I am a newbie on this forum but a dinosaur in the EMS world. I have been a paramedic for 40 years and have seen the EMS world change several times during that period. I am still involved in EMS, having retired a couple of times, but now I just do the fun stuff. I'm a Texan just north of the Houston area. Looking forward to putting my 2 cents in quiet often, (I have a lot of time off). See you on the boards...........

Hello amigo,

As a EMT I am excited to see experienced guys like yourself come to the forum. I love free advice :)

My son is a EMT in Montgomery county. Love the area.

Damn it! You had me at dinosaur and then lost me at Texan...

Never ending pain in our collective asses, those Texans are...

Welcome man. It's truly good to have you. I look forward to your thoughts..

Dwayne

Never ending pain in our collective asses, those Texans are...

Ahem? Bite me, Dwayne. :D

Rock...are you the same from TexasEMT.com? If so...I've missed you, old buddy!

Ahem? Bite me, Dwayne. :D

Now you're just teasing....

Hey, at the EMS thing going on in Texas, is there a website for that? Are they going to be doing any recert stuff there or is it just a place for EMS to congregate and get shitfaced?

I mean, I'm good either way, ;) but I do want to recert in a few unrequired things just on GPs.

Dwayne

Thanks for the welcome, ladies and germs.

Toni---yup--its me, just like a case of herpes II, I am back again. I sold my interest in my company last year and started another one this year. I am out of the transfer business, only do Special Events now. Just the fun stuff. My son and Daughter in law, with my beautiful baby grandaughter just moved to North Austin, my wife and I spend a lot of time up that way nowadays, maybe we can visit sometime...My guess is you are still involved in Special Events, I may want to volunteer to work with you if I can fit it in my schedule sometimes.

DFIB---I live and work in Monkey County, I may know your son. Is he MCHD or private ambulance service? If you are into hog hunting, I could really make your day. My property stays rooted up all the time and I have a standing offer to anyone who wants to hunt them. Kill them and leave them where they lay, if you want to. Buzzards and worms gotta eat too.

DWayne---From the time Texians broke away from Mexico after the Alamo and became Texans, we have been a pain in someone's ass, and that is the way it will always be. Its part of our gene pool.

Thanks for the welcome, everyone.............Now to the boards

• Like 1

From the time Texians broke away from Mexico after the Alamo and became Texans, we have been a pain in someone's ass, and that is the way it will always be. Its part of our gene pool.

You're now frightening me. My proctologist is from Texas.

• Like 1

Toni---yup--its me, just like a case of herpes II, I am back again. I sold my interest in my company last year and started another one this year. I am out of the transfer business, only do Special Events now. Just the fun stuff. My son and Daughter in law, with my beautiful baby grandaughter just moved to North Austin, my wife and I spend a lot of time up that way nowadays, maybe we can visit sometime...My guess is you are still involved in Special Events, I may want to volunteer to work with you if I can fit it in my schedule sometimes.

Very glad to see you back. And, I will definitely let you know of any opportunities on this end.

You still have them on your end?

And, speaking of end...

You're now frightening me. My proctologist is from Texas.

Giggle!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.