Paramedic bachelors degree program

Champion

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew of any good Paramedic bachelors degree programs at a university? I currently have an AA in natural sciences, and it would be sweet if I can get a bachelors degree in EMS management + paramedic, or something like that, rather than getting another AA degree. Or maybe someone knows of an EMS bachelors degree program to where if I were to get a AA paramedic degree, it would count towards a bachelors degree EMS/paramedic program? Thanks!

You might want to check out University of NM. They have a BS in EMS in a few different concentrations. I'm not sure if they'd take your current AAS +medic cert, but it's a good place to start by asking a few questions. Mary Hewit would be the one to talk to I think.

Be sure to research any program you are interested in... and check into any investigations that their administrators or the program might have had in the past. As a matter of public knowledge you should be able to ask if they have had internal or external investigations into their practices.

Best of luck to you and go you for wanting to further your knowledge in EMS!!!!