success story for AED's

nypamedic43

It's hard to imagine why EMS would have told them to hold off using an AED. My guess would be that they'd guessed that he wasn't really dead...but I still don't see the advantage of telling them to hold off...

Otherwise, it's a great story to show why we do in fact need more AEDs. I'm amazed actually that it's not a requirement when opening a public gym..

Dwayne

I wonder if they don't mean that the telecommunicator told them not to use the AED while giving pre-arrival instructions?

Telecommunicator? WTF? Should we fire up the hearsebulance that is now radio dispatched and oxygen equipped?

Most places use MPDS where the use of an AED is in the pre-arrival instructions for cardiac arrest (nine).

Просто уму непостижимо, с каким упорством муж пытается разрушить нашу семью.

Любая бы на моем месте бога благодарила бы за такого супруга, который не пьет, не бьет и содержит нас взлом почты на mail.ru но доброжелатели нашептывают, где его видели и с кем, может просто завидуют нашему счастью?

То, что муж, работая в женском коллективе, стал следить за своей внешностью, вовсе не свидетельствует о его изменах. В таких условиях каждый мужчина старается выглядеть комильфо.

Да и мне это только на пользу вскрыть пароль почты раз уж занервничала, значит, пришло время самой подтянуться – интеллектуально и физически.

sdomogarova...we can't understand what it is you replied with. Can you translate to English please?

@ Dwayne..we absolutely need more AED's in the field. This one was used the way it was supposed to be used. I really dont understand why they were told not to use it. In any event it saved the kid's life and thats a win for all involved :)

Просто уму непостижимо, с каким упорством муж пытается разрушить нашу семью.

Любая бы на моем месте бога благодарила бы за такого супруга, который не пьет, не бьет и содержит нас взлом почты на mail.ru но доброжелатели нашептывают, где его видели и с кем, может просто завидуют нашему счастью?

То, что муж, работая в женском коллективе, стал следить за своей внешностью, вовсе не свидетельствует о его изменах. В таких условиях каждый мужчина старается выглядеть комильфо.

Да и мне это только на пользу вскрыть пароль почты раз уж занервничала, значит, пришло время самой подтянуться – интеллектуально и физически.

Oh Jeebus why in the bloody hell didn't I learn Russian? WHY?

*Komrade Kiwi smashes his head on the desk

Эй, брат? Я думаю, что вы ушли предметом обсуждения на эту строку.

Hey, brother? I think you went off the topic under discussion on this string.

(Thank you, Google Translate service)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.