Breast feeding doll

HERBIE1

The saddest part about the halloween and nail polish cases is that they reflect society's views about inanimate objects. Remember, Jesus wore a dress (well, ok, robes, but the issue remains that it wasn't pants or shorts) so does that make Jesus gay?

Actually, there has long been speculation on that question.

I sure wouldn't want to drop the soap around him.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh noes! Pink nail polish! It can't nearly be as bad as the mom who let her son dress as Daphne from Scooby Doo.

The saddest part about the halloween and nail polish cases is that they reflect society's views about inanimate objects. Remember, Jesus wore a dress (well, ok, robes, but the issue remains that it wasn't pants or shorts) so does that make Jesus gay?

It doesn't make him white either! Totally off topic but I love how a Jew from the Middle East is white, blonde hair and blue eyes....your savior was no different from any Arab running around today. :)

When my sister brought my nephew on his first visit to the old homestead, she insisted I change my then a bit less than a year old nephew's diaper. Under her guidance, I successfully did the deed.

Then, she told me to feed him. I looked around for the bottle, then remembered my sister was a member of a group that pushes for breast feeding.

Until that moment, I never realized how evil a laugh my sister had!

Oh, and JPINFV? I somehow got a feeling pants or trousers had not been invented yet when Jesus was born.

Oh, and JPINFV? I somehow got a feeling pants or trousers had not been invented yet when Jesus was born.

You'd get that feeling today in most of the middle east too!

Such consistent disdain for christians. I'm just asking and if its necessary to tak this to pms I'm good with that but it sure seems that you take every opportunity to attack or negatively comment on christians on this site. Maybe that's my perspective on it and no one elses, but that's what I see.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Such consistent disdain for christians. I'm just asking and if its necessary to tak this to pms I'm good with that but it sure seems that you take every opportunity to attack or negatively comment on christians on this site. Maybe that's my perspective on it and no one elses, but that's what I see.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Disdain?? LOL...I am talking simple logic.

Disdain?? LOL...I am talking simple logic.

My opinion only and you can disagree or not but you can call it logic all you want but your consistent tearing down on this site of christian beliefs sure makes it sound like you have a disdain or tremendous dislike of the christian faith.

One can take that further and say that you have a consistent anti-christian stance on this site.

Again, this might just be me who thinks that way. So I might be reading you wrong or misunderstanding what you are trying to say.

edit - I'm not trying to pick a fight on this AK, just so you know that.

Edited by Ruffems

My opinion only and you can disagree or not but you can call it logic all you want but your consistent tearing down on this site of christian beliefs sure makes it sound like you have a disdain or tremendous dislike of the christian faith.

One can take that further and say that you have a consistent anti-christian stance on this site.

Again, this might just be me who thinks that way. So I might be reading you wrong or misunderstanding what you are trying to say.

edit - I'm not trying to pick a fight on this AK, just so you know that.

So the person who praises loudly and joyfully is to be respected and revered but the person who has a differing opinion is to be castrated...when is it ok for my voice to be heard?

And for the record it is a consistent anti-religion stance...christians just happen to cry louder than necessary.

"tearing down christian beliefs" begs me to ask this:

1. Was Jesus a Jew?

2. Did Jesus come from the middle east?

How does a man emerge white, blonde/light brown, blue eyed and christian from the above? How is that tearing down the beliefs? Again it is me poising logic.

So the person who praises loudly and joyfully is to be respected and revered but the person who has a differing opinion is to be castrated...when is it ok for my voice to be heard?

And for the record it is a consistent anti-religion stance...christians just happen to cry louder than necessary.

"tearing down christian beliefs" begs me to ask this:

1. Was Jesus a Jew?

2. Did Jesus come from the middle east?

How does a man emerge white, blonde/light brown, blue eyed and christian from the above? How is that tearing down the beliefs? Again it is me poising logic.

Don't take the martyrdom way out of this AK, I have never once said that you could not voice your opinion. I am voicing mine and I expect you to voice yours. Please don't put this back on me by saying that I'm squashing your right to voice your opinion.

For your questions -

1. Yes Jesus was a jew.

2. Yes Jesus came from the Middle East.

I at one time thought that the pictures of Jesus were correct, white blond brown hair and blue eyed. I have since come to the belief that he did look like the middle eastern stock that he was. I don't believe that he would have been accepted by his followers if he was anything but a middle easterner.

I appreciate your logic. I also understand that you have a anti-religious stance and unfortunately I tend to take your views of anti-religion as anti-christian and I'll try to not take them as anti-christian.

do you hold the same anti-religion beliefs against Hinduism or Islam as you do the Christian faith? I hope you do.

Again, I'm not trying to pick a fight, just putting my opinion out there which I expect you to do the same.

I believe AK is an atheist, so I assume all "religious" beliefs would be inane to him in the sense that they explain the physical world.

Take care,

chbare.