Respiratory Therapy Class of 2011

chbare

Great video CH

No wonder why I had such respect for a early resp therapist who was my EMT partner. Seeing all the stuff you had in the video makes me understand, somewhat minimally, how smart and accomplished this guy really was.

Name and digits off the smokin' hott babe at 2:35, or GTFO! Girls like that are the reason we don't give that state back to Mexico!

But yeah, very well done. This should be required viewing for all EMS.

Well done chbare! Nicely done video and major kudos for completing the RT programme. Graduation is just a formality. Great job!

As all others agree you get A plus on recruiting and education.

Dust wins again going to the sex place before Dwayne .... its not looking good for your rep ! te he.

Brings up a good query ... chbare do you not have to sit 8 hours of National Registry exams, as I just don't have the depth in the understanding of the USA system of HCP registration ?

cheers

Respiratory therapy is a little different. I will need to take three board exams. The first is 100 questions with I believe 20 or so pilot questions. It's a three hour exam give or take.

The second exam is a written exam that is very similar to the first, but the questions are more on the lines of analysis and making treatment recommendations. I believe it's around three hours give or take.

The third exam is known as the clinical simulation. You basically work through 11 scenarios and have to pass 10 of the 11. I believe this is also around three hours.

Take care,

chbare.

From reading your posts and seeing your knowledge I have no doubt you will succeed and excel greatly in your profession. Also, sorry If my previous comment sounded snide. It was not my intention to downplay the respiratory therapist. I knew it was a hard path to follow with a lot of education involved, I just had no idea it was that indepth.

Best of luck!