Full Time Interview

Bieber

Well, we've finally got some promotions going around here where I work, and that means there's some full time paramedic spots that have opened up. I've got my interview today in just a couple of hours, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be one of the lucky few to be offered a full time position. The pros: steady work, steady pay, mad amounts of experience. The cons: all new full timers automatically go to nights. But that's all right, I'll just be thankful to get the job.

Keeping my fingers crossed, wish me luck!

Well, we've finally got some promotions going around here where I work, and that means there's some full time paramedic spots that have opened up. I've got my interview today in just a couple of hours, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be one of the lucky few to be offered a full time position. The pros: steady work, steady pay, mad amounts of experience. The cons: all new full timers automatically go to nights. But that's all right, I'll just be thankful to get the job.

Keeping my fingers crossed, wish me luck!

Good luck wishes and prayers to you my friend. I have no doubt that you will get one of the full time jobs but if not then your management is goofy.

Go and do your thing man....

Stand up straight, speak clearly...the fact that you are obviously the right choice will take care of itself after that...

Let us know, huh?

Dwayne

Back from the interview! I felt it went well, but I won't know till next Monday whether or not I got the job. It sounds like there's quite a few applicants for only a few jobs, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks, everyone, for the good wishes. I'll be sure to let you know if I get the job or not.

Back from the interview! I felt it went well, but I won't know till next Monday whether or not I got the job. It sounds like there's quite a few applicants for only a few jobs, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks, everyone, for the good wishes. I'll be sure to let you know if I get the job or not.

Hey! Did you wear your lucky necklace??

Dwayne

Best of luck, Bieber. If your postings here are any indication of what you showed them during the interview; you're a 'shoe-in' for the spot!

Being part of the 'Third Shift Goon Squad' isn't as bad as it sounds, the only 'drawback' to working nights on an extended schedule, is that you'll begin to fear the sunlight. Relax, it only hurts for a minute. ROFLMAO

I recently had to schedule 5 shifts to 'ride along' for the start of my clinical rotations. I picked Friday nights, 1900-0700, simply because of the fact of dealing with the drunks and the 'bar rush'.

I may have to 'reschedule' at least one shift because I'm required to do at least one shift in 'rural America'....

Best of luck, bud. Sounds like this would be a great opportunity for you.

Only drawback- less face time with your bride to be. Not to rain on your parade, but working nights is hell on relationships- especially if the spouse is working days. I think it's even harder than working 24 hour platoon work. I've done both.

Not to fear-if you both are committed, you simply find a way to make it work. Over time, it becomes your new "normal".