Full Time Interview

Bieber

...Not to rain on your parade, but working nights is hell on relationships- especially if the spouse is working days...

Of course, the flip side is..you can sneak into the bedroom while she's sleeping, pretending that you're a burglar!..........

Oh hell...maybe that belongs in a different thread...

Dwayne

Edited for...well..it's not import...

Edited by DwayneEMTP

Of course, the flip side is..you can sneak into the bedroom while she's sleeping, pretending that you're a burglar!..........

Oh hell...maybe that belongs in a different thread...

Dwayne

Edited for...well..it's not import...

Unfortunately, she is such a light sleeper that I can't even get up to go to the bathroom without stirring her. Seriously, I have never known anyone who can be awoken as easily as Des.

Update: I didn't get the job. They said they'd put me on the "immediate" list for the next time a position opens. So, yeah.

That sucks man. Keep your chin up! They put you on the "immediate" list which I assume is the immediate hire list. That's something. Who knows what their criteria or reasons for hire/not hire was. The good thing is, your young and your opportunity will come. When it does I know you will be the best medic you can. It is their loss in my opinion.

Sorry to hear that. But don't let it get you down. I can't tell you how many times I've seen the "preferred" hire wash out and they then hire the guy off the list (who, coincidentally, should've been the guy hired in the first place).

Your time will come, my friend. Of that I am very sure. Keep hanging in there.