Oh ...really?

At one time the smartest people in the world thought the world was flat, you were labeled crazy if you argued; just because you do not understand the superiority of my intellect does not make me crazy.

Yeah...I give up. I've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, but now I just think that you're an ignorant asshole. Another one of the gazillion times I would have found the truth sooner had I listened to Mike or Mobey..

Dwayne

Of what?The OP, or what followed?

There used to be a poster by the name of Windsong, several years ago I think...that would start these rants. Tons of people would get all shook up and the threads would never go anywhere...like debating with Crotchity except I'm pretty confident that he has a normal level of mentation and I'm positive that she doesn't.

When everyone would get pissed at her she would disappear and come back under another ID, post the exact same type of post in the exact same way yet swear to the high heavens that it wasn't her when accused....

This kinda feels like that...

Dwayne

Gotchya....sooo why isn't this post locked and deleted yet?

At one time the smartest people in the world thought the world was flat, you were labeled crazy if you argued; just because you do not understand the superiority of my intellect does not make me crazy.

Go back and re-assimilate to the Collective, we of lesser intelligence cannot handle your superior intellect or your elevated levels of arrogance!

CubeBoBW.jpg

Am i the only one who thinks that this is funny as sin?

What a corker!

• Like 1