EMS Defensive Tactics/Martial Arts

EMT12

First off, please don't question my integrity or my status as a Martial Artist!

Perhaps we should question your status as a bullshit artist instead?

Perhaps we should question your status as a bullshit artist instead?

Or Change artist, watercolor artist, oils artist, con artist and many more.

But you can see he has not been back so I guess he refuses to continue his tirades.

I thought this is applicable for those highly trained martial artists out there.

CapoeiraFighter.wmv

cheers may the luck of the Irish be with yee.

Seems kind of like the little guy who took karate, then decides to provoke a bar fight. Little did he know, until he awoke in the ER, the guy he decided to take on was the US Navy heavyweight boxing champ of 2003!

LOL

Seems kind of like the little guy who took karate, then decides to provoke a bar fight. Little did he know, until he awoke in the ER, the guy he decided to take on was the US Navy heavyweight boxing champ of 2003!

LOL

Yeah, check this video out.

make sure you bring your black belt if you are a pimp.

Edited by Ruffems

Or a Jamaican Martial Artist and received a knock out punch ?

see link provided earlier.

cheers

• 10 months later...

For those wondering about DT4EMS...the program is still active and remains the BEST OPTION for Self Defense in EMS I have personally been able to find. The main goal of the program is to keep you off an unsafe scene to begin with...and if the "safe" scene you are on becomes unsafe, then everything they teach is to get you off that scene and out to a safe place. Then just wait for those nice police officers to show up and deploy some electricity perhaps.

Stay safe.