Publishing a new book - FINALLY!

Medic2588

After a very long hiatus from writing, I decided to throw my hat back into the ring with a Kindle download novel. Since I had such a horrible experience with the publishing world, I figure I'll ease my way back in. This novel is not EMS related, but if it sells decently I have two EMS novels in the chute. If you'd like a fast-paced, easy and light hearted parody of the Tom Clancy counterterrorism genre, give AIM HIGH a look on your Kindle or Kindle App.

AIM HIGH...

Confronted with the prospect of being forced to retire into civilian obscurity, three Air Force generals concoct a plan to secure lucrative consulting jobs by staging a terrorism exercise on a top secret military complex. However, when real terrorists attack the complex in hopes of stealing experimental biological weapons on the exact same day, it’s up to a misfit group of airmen to stop them before the Pentagon has a chance to clean up the mess - permanently. AIM HIGH is a fast paced, comical, and quirky parody of espionage and counter-terrorism novels - complete with biological and nuclear weapons, vengeful spies, scheming wives, jilted lovers, a shortchanged pizza delivery man, and a host of other colorful characters whose lives come to a twisted intersection at a highly classified weapons facility that stands atop a drained swamp in New Jersey.

And as always, EMS and EMS 2 are still available on Amazon.

Updates can be found on Facebook - Devin Kerins Book.

Enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...

Shamelessly kicking this back to up to the top now that we dropped the price :thumbsup:

Sorry brother, but it's pretty obvious that you just come to push your book, not to participate. That makes this spam.

A few years ago most of us jumped on board when you used to come to teach and learn, but the, "Hey guys!" is pretty transparent.

I wish you luck with your book, but spam is still spam regardless what you may have done several years back.

Dwayne

Sorry brother, but it's pretty obvious that you just come to push your book, not to participate. That makes this spam.

A few years ago most of us jumped on board when you used to come to teach and learn, but the, "Hey guys!" is pretty transparent.

I wish you luck with your book, but spam is still spam regardless what you may have done several years back.

Dwayne

You're right Dwayne, pretty douche of me. I stop in front time to time as the new job allows but haven't had much time to post on the topics.

You're right Dwayne, pretty douche of me. I stop in front time to time as the new job allows but haven't had much time to post on the topics.

No man, not douchy...ok, maybe a little douchy, but I called you out for a couple of reasons. First, to remind folks what we do here and that it's important that we help each other remember the direction we're tying to take.

Secondly, because I knew you wouldn't cry about it and I was hoping some of those with a bit thinner skin would see that being criticized truly isn't the end of the world, but sometimes can be the beginning of a conversation.

Welcome back brother...we've missed you here!

I did get a kick out of your post explaining that sometimes you may be in danger when you should feel the most safe...not sure how many here remember that story...

Dwayne

No man, not douchy...ok, maybe a little douchy, but I called you out for a couple of reasons. First, to remind folks what we do here and that it's important that we help each other remember the direction we're tying to take.

Secondly, because I knew you wouldn't cry about it and I was hoping some of those with a bit thinner skin would see that being criticized truly isn't the end of the world, but sometimes can be the beginning of a conversation.

Welcome back brother...we've missed you here!

I did get a kick out of your post explaining that sometimes you may be in danger when you should feel the most safe...not sure how many here remember that story...

Dwayne

Thanks though. And I'm a seasoned vet on the place so I do remember how to take my lumps and cry on the inside LOL

• Like 1