Addendum to Happiness' 'man' thread..

DwayneEMTP

...6. When life gets you down - Get your wife to get it back up.

Heh, which takes us back to the 'keep your chin up' advice. So good that it needs multiple entries!

...7. Let your greatest fear be PMS - Enough said

Even I'm not dumb enough to make a joke here... PMSing chicks scare me, and I'm fearless!

...8. I know I'm in my own little world, but it's ok. They have naked boobies there

Ummmmm....Yeah. Boobs are as necessary or more so than food or shelter. I'm not making this up...It's well proved in a very famous study. Not allowing a man to see your boobs is the same as waving a steak in front of a starving person yet not allowing them to eat. Women can be so cruel..... You should be ashamed of yourselves..you call yourselves compassionate....

...9. Lead me not into temptation, I was already led there by the nice girl on the corner.

No idea what this might be in reference to...I can't think of a thing...

...10. Don't get your knickers in a knot; It solves nothing, makes you walk funny and the neighbouts think your alittle light in the loafers

Hey! That was just that one time and it was cross dress Wednesday at the bar! Besides, you promised you wouldn't tell....

11. When your wife gives you lemons - Turn into lemonade then mix it with vodka, give it your wife, say I'm sorry, again you said a dumb man thing to get the lemons in the first place.

I did that, and she was still mad! I said (As she was bent naked over the couch) IM....SO.....SORRY.....THAT.......I.....SAID....THAT.....MEAN....THING! I mean, I apologized for like...10 or 12 minutes...but evidently you just can't make some women happy... Though, because I'm a man, and tolerant, I forgave her anyway..

12. Remember wherever there is a good looking, sweet, single or married woman...she is Canadian

No argument.... :-)

...13. Keep your chin up - again nothing

And most effective when followed by, "Run and get yourself cleaned up now...."

14. If it has boobs and a vajaja its going to give you trouble once a month for 20 years and then there is menopause.

But if she's only giving you trouble once a month then something is most definately going right... There's nothing on the planet more enjoyable than a chick with a vagina that's not afraid to use it...

15. By the time a man realizes his mother was right, he has a wife who thinks he's wrong.

Again, even I can't come up with enough bullshit be pretend that when she thinks I'm wrong, she's almost always right... :-)

http://s231.photobucket.com/albums/ee123/princess_happiness/dwayne/?action=view&current=dwaynes.jpg

And Dwayne Im still trying to get past the comment of 10-12 minutes. So what is it 10, 12, or the 2 in between

Im sorry Dwayne that I had to post the pic but annie is closer to me than you are and to tell you the truth she scares me more than you.

Edited by Happiness

http://s231.photobuc...ent=dwaynes.jpg

And Dwayne Im still trying to get past the comment of 10-12 minutes. So what is it 10, 12, or the 2 in between

Well, I hadn't exactly syncronized my watch, I was much more focused on my .... err... apology then the time, so it is an estimate.

Im sorry Dwayne that I had to post the pic but annie is closer to me than you are and to tell you the truth she scares me more than you.

I'd forgotten about that picture! Hell, if I'd know I looked so hot I would have posted it myself!

Dwayne

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.