soon to be student in michigan

ColinW

hi all,

My name is Colin and i am going to emt school early in 2011 to get my basic licence, i have lots of questions about being a emt so i think i came to the right place. In my spare time i enjoy dirt track racing, i ran one race in 2010 season and i will be running full time next season in the enduro class. I am also in the process of joining my city's volunteer fire department to gain some experince before i go to school. thats about it so thanks for reading.

hi all,

My name is Colin and i am going to emt school early in 2011 to get my basic licence, i have lots of questions about being a emt so i think i came to the right place. In my spare time i enjoy dirt track racing, i ran one race in 2010 season and i will be running full time next season in the enduro class. I am also in the process of joining my city's volunteer fire department to gain some experince before i go to school. thats about it so thanks for reading.

hey mods could you move this to the meet and greet page? haha i screwed up my first post on here, sorry about that

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Colin, welcome to the City!

A word of advice. In a forum you and you intelligence will be judged by your textual presentation, so spelling, grammar, punctuation and capitalization are important if you want to be taken seriously. Not trying to bust your balls man, just trying to give you a heads up.

Enduro bike racing is pretty hardcore man! Running full time must have taken some serious training and commitment, good on you....

Jump in, ask questions, answer them when you can, but participation is the key to learning here...

See you around the forums...

Dwayne

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.