Boston 12-Lead Criteria

Matt W

Well go LOOK first on google then come back to us...do not just say you havent looked!!!

I found it with one search. A very nice powerpoint presentation.

Hey OP, go do this search "Boston EMS 12 lead Criteria"

It's the second result on the page. Funny thing, the first result was the post you put on EMT City. I'll bet that if you did the search before you posted on EMT City you would have found the result as the 1st returned result rather than the 2nd.

As a matter of fact, I think the first 8 results are related to your request.

Happy reading, maybe next time you'll tell us all the truth and find it yourself instead of asking us to do your work for you.

Edited by Ruffems

I found it with one search. A very nice powerpoint presentation.

Hey OP, go do this search "Boston EMS 12 lead Criteria"

It's the second result on the page. Funny thing, the first result was the post you put on EMT City. I'll bet that if you did the search before you posted on EMT City you would have found the result as the 1st returned result rather than the 2nd.

As a matter of fact, I think the first 8 results are related to your request.

Happy reading, maybe next time you'll tell us all the truth and find it yourself instead of asking us to do your work for you.

Hey Ruff, can you post a link?

:whistle::rolleyes:

you did this kid's work for him. Now he doesn't have to think and he can go on getting others to do the work for him.

Part of me is laughing the other side is annoyed! It takes seconds to google! So what is so special about Boston 12-Lead Criteria? (Maybe I should read about it ........ but I kind of want to see a real discussion......)

Thanks for the help D-bags. My original post should have said "luck" not "look". No wonder this forum blows. Also EMTCity fowards their posts to twitter and facebook, I didnt post this question on any of those site. And lastly it's nice to know you people have time to write BS resonses to a post. People like you are the ones that give EMS a black Eye.