If anyone gets any strange unusal emails from me....

itku2er

If any of you all get strange emails please disreguard them my puter has been hacked at some point in time when i been away taking care of family stuff... and working too of course... just when you get a handle on things the damn thing breaks off... and you all should know the ones that know me well i am not in the UK cause this CHICK does NOT FLY!!!!!!!

I love you guys.... and I miss you bunches and bunches... yes bratt even you!

Edited by itku2er

whistle.gif

so that's where those naked pictures of Dustdevil came from.

You mean they sent those out??????????? oh dear lord......shiftyninja.gifinnocent.gifwhistle.gif

Terri was abducted by aliens, woke up in Vegas, found Elvis, sewed a button on her jumpsuit and got a $10 000.00 tip. Seriously, its on Facebook must be true!

ive been getting strange emails from you for years.

Next time you send me pics though, can you put the purple corset on with the black lace, matching garter belt and stockings? I like that better than the red one....

ive been getting strange emails from you for years.

Next time you send me pics though, can you put the purple corset on with the black lace, matching garter belt and stockings? I like that better than the red one....

OH well errr umm .......for you bushy anything.......thumbsup.gifinnocent.gifinnocent.gifinnocent.gif

If any of you all get strange emails please disreguard them my puter has been hacked at some point in time when i been away taking care of family stuff... and working too of course... just when you get a handle on things the damn thing breaks off... and you all should know the ones that know me well i am not in the UK cause this CHICK does NOT FLY!!!!!!!

I love you guys.... and I miss you bunches and bunches... yes bratt even you!

Welcome to the club. Just had it happen to me a couple weeks ago. I believe the problem was with facebook, linked to my email account. Sent every one of my contacts the "I'm stuck in Wales, UK was beaten up, the embassy won't help me..." No link to send money, though. My entire inbox was deleted as well as all of my email contacts. Pain in the arse, isn't it?

Facebook is well aware of the problem, and even has a section in their FAQ's that addresses this specific issue.

Sent every one of my contacts the "I'm stuck in Wales, UK was beaten up, the embassy won't help me..." No link to send money, though. My entire inbox was deleted ... Pain in the arse, isn't it?

I thought it was MSN-Hotmail had that happen? I got one from the E-mail of the sister of a former girlfriend (the girlfriend is the Navajo and medium I have been known to refer to), using the possible name of another sister, but in London.

I would recommend to all here with an MSN or MSN-Hotmail account to run whatever anti-virus software you use on your PCs (or even MACs). No matter if affected or not, it's just a good idea to update and run the programs, and also prevent the infamous "Blue Screen Of Death!"

OH well errr umm .......for you bushy anything.......thumbsup.gifinnocent.gifinnocent.gifinnocent.gif

You said those pictures were for ME only!

Me too Teri... no longer using facebook... and my email is trashed.... sucks big time... screw facebook...

This is a shining example of why I' glad I don't do the 'social networking sites thing'! It seems there's been more 'trouble' from them (from hacking, stalkers to pedophiles to rape/murder) than they've actually been worth....