Anyone in Lakeland Florida

Just Plain Ruff

Is there anyone in Lakeland florida that might be interested in showing me the town. I'm working at a local hospital down here. If anyone is interested in getting together for a drink or a quick bite to eat, drop me a line. ruffems@gmail.com

Is there anyone in Lakeland florida that might be interested in showing me the town. I'm working at a local hospital down here. If anyone is interested in getting together for a drink or a quick bite to eat, drop me a line. ruffems@gmail.com

How long you there for?

You are 73 miles away from me.

How long you there for?

You are 73 miles away from me.

Didn't realize you were home.

What does next week look like for you?

I'm here for the next 6 weeks.

Careful ruff, he left his goat behind........

Well, I'm sure his wife is softer than the goat. I've met his wife. She's a very pretty woman. I've seen pics of his goat, his goat looks like well, a "Goat"

Dude your like 20 minutes from me! lmao. What part of Lakeland? I'm in Carrolwood just south of Lultz ( it's one street light north of me)

Lakeland!! What do you need to see. Dont blink or you will miss it!!! J/K If I was still there I would show ya..I lived in Clermont and Leesburg for a while.

At least he isn't in Bartow! Now that's a small area.

Lakeland!! What do you need to see. Dont blink or you will miss it!!! J/K If I was still there I would show ya..I lived in Clermont and Leesburg for a while.

I loved Clermont...only place to see rolling hills in Florida!

I actually worked over there for a brief stint...