Jackson Mississippi anyone?

Kaisu

I am going to run private ambo in Jackson Mississippi on a deployment from my usual job here in Arizona. Anyone have any info on EMS and Jackson? Would appreciate anything anyone can tell me.

Heh... every time I drive through Jackson (which is a few times a year, at least), that song comes into my head and I can't get rid of it for days.

WTF are you doing going out to Jackson Mississippi from Arizona? I'm sooo confused....

--Wendy

Heh... every time I drive through Jackson (which is a few times a year, at least), that song comes into my head and I can't get rid of it for days.

Well, hot damn, I had forgotten about that song. They don't give it too much airplay here in NYC anymore, even on the "Golden Oldies" station.

I work here, just to let you know we run about 250 calls a day. just like every other service there are bs calls. The two medics who just came from arizona said they loved working here and i hope you do as well.

Hey Right On! I talked to SARS and Hounddog a couple of days ago. I just got off an ass kicking Kingman 72 (total hours slept 12) with a ruptured esophogeal varices.. (no quick crike.. had to do surgical so I could fit a french down it to suction), pediatric trauma, transfer to Phoenix... etc) so I havent had a chance to respond.

I really am looking forward to it. They both said that you folks there are amazing! I think I am coming out some time next week. I found out that 3 guys from New Mexico are coming and a guy I dont really know from Havasu. Although I gotta admit the money was a big factor in motivating me to sign up, a close second was the chance to see how things are done in your neck of the woods... maybe learn something. I'm sure that if I don't, the fault is mine. The only thing I was worried about was getting really lonely.... but as I mentioned... Sars and the big K say you folks are super and I will make friends fast.

For those of you that I confused.. we are helping cover a medic shortage or burnout or something in Jackson Miss from here in New Mexico and Arizona.. sending us out for 30 day deployments.

Thank you everyone for the responses...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.