If Chuck Norris was a Paramedic

emtannie

Chuck Norris doesn't need atropine, adrenaline, amiodarone or the monitor/defibrillator nor does he require any from of ECG monitoring.

The mere mention of him is enough to convert even the most lethal arrythmia! :D

I don't know about that.

The slightest thing the patient did wrong, and the possibility of being confronted on it by Chuck Norris (SIR!) might bring on asystole from fright!

I don't know about that.

The slightest thing the patient did wrong, and the possibility of being confronted on it by Chuck Norris (SIR!) might bring on asystole from fright!

It may however my ticker would surely convert out of fear that Chuck Norris might show up

Well, that is of course assuming Chuck Norris has authorised me to have a cardiac event in the first place!

If the cause of the arrest is determined to be Chuck Norris, immediate termination of efforts is indicated.

Is that even if the fear was from being found out to have stolen a candy bar at age 7, but otherwise led a life of exemplary behavior up to current age 46?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.