If Chuck Norris was a Paramedic

emtannie

Wouldn't have to worry about whether or not Chuck Norris could do cardioversions.....asystole is a 'final conversion' to any dysrhythmia!

The only problem with Chuck Norris as an EMT/Paramedic is that 99% of his patients will be presenting with at least sinus tachycardia.....

LMAO Annie!!

Sounds like Dust...or a doc I used to work for- "an emergency on your part does not constitute one on mine"

My dentist has a sign with a jingle like that in his office. Only it says, "A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on mine".

Wouldn't have to worry about whether or not Chuck Norris could do cardioversions.....asystole is a 'final conversion' to any dysrhythmia!

The only problem with Chuck Norris as an EMT/Paramedic is that 99% of his patients will be presenting with at least sinus tachycardia.....

Chuck Norris doesn't need atropine, adrenaline, amiodarone or the monitor/defibrillator nor does he require any from of ECG monitoring.

The mere mention of him is enough to convert even the most lethal arrythmia! :D

Seriously, who the hell gave richard a negative for his comment. This negative and positive thing is ridiculous.

Maybe someone that bought one of those horrible exercise videos of his. (I gave him a + btw)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.