Higher degree in EMS

swn919

Hello guys and gals,

I currently have my Paramedic with an A.A.S. I am currently looking for input on any online EMS/Management programs. Are there any that are actually feasible to complete with all parts of the course online?

I don't get it

Soooo....... like twelve 10hr days and you'd be done a degree??

I am confused :confused:

No those are credit hours, so to get 128 credit hours it would take a full time student taking 12 hours a semester around 4 years to complete. This would include summer sessions

No those are credit hours, so to get 128 credit hours it would take a full time student taking 12 hours a semester around 4 years to complete. This would include summer sessions

If you began from scratch you'd be correct. Since I already have a AAS, I can take 9 hours per semester and complete it in 3 years. One can receive credit of 60 - 70 hrs for having an associates degree.

• 8 months later...

credit hours are 10 :1 actual hours and it seems about 2 credit hours = 10 UK 'credit points'- as 'full time' in HE in the Uk is 60 credits / semester , 120 credits / year

Easter NM University, IIRC, is offering an online AAS to EMS/Management course. University of NM might as well, along with a physical (classroom) critical care EMT-P BS degree.