Shalom!

KosherMedic

I'm one of the new guys around here and I'm looking forward to having some meaningful and enjoyable exchanges with you folks.

Shalom,

KosherMedic

Greetings to you noob brother "no disrespect", but your picture (if thats you) well it reminds me of Moses in that light.

So tell us about yourself a bit, where do you work and what level of education do you have in para-medicine ?

How did you find this EMT city forum site ? Were you lost in a desert or muskeg ?

Shalom

Welcome. The Canadian invasion continues eh. Hope you had a good drive up to the Fort

Edited by rock_shoes

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome, my EMS brothers!

I'm an ex-military Medical Assistant and an EMT-P in Alberta. I have a keen interest in flight medicine and furthering my understanding of critical care. Perhaps I will learn a thing or two if I sit at the feet of tniuqs and feast on his crumbs, but I'll never do that because he doesn't eat kosher and I do. tongue.gif

Perhaps I will learn a thing or two if I sit at the feet of tniuqs and feast on his crumbs, but I'll never do that because he doesn't eat kosher and I do.

Perhaps you could just stick to drinking with him.

He does that well. :D

Perhaps you could just stick to drinking with him.

He does that well. :D

Yes, he does. devilish.gif

The last time I was at his place he served me some kosher rhum with orange juice and some Pringles.

Edited by KosherMedic

Reflections On Ice-Breaking

Candy Is Dandy

But liquor Is quicker.

Ogden Nash

Mr Nash added an additional line in the late 1960s:

Pot is not!

We can still hang together, discuss the ways of the EMS world, perhaps belly up to the bar in a pub together. At least I know you won't try to steal my bacon cheeseburgers (right religion, but non observant of the dietary laws)!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.